Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wildlife Spotting


I was camping at Bay of Fires and one of our friends had brought along packets of Tiny Teddies as treats for the kids. When was the last time you ate one of those?
For me it has been at least 5 years - and so I was ridiculously pleased to be offered a packet.

The biscuits don't taste like anything special so why was I so happy?
Not because they remind me of my childhood.
Tiny Teddies didn't exist when I was a kid.
And not because they are sold as Nyam-Nyam Teddy in Indonesia which means Good Time Teddy according to the Wikipedia entry.
I only just read that now.
 
All I can put it down to is: the idea of mini biscuits shaped like huggable toys inspired by the not so huggable real thing.

Seriously brain, what is up with that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...