Monday, October 15, 2012

Keeping it Awesome

Do you love Instagram?

Casey Neistat loves Instagram and in this clip he explains why and shares some great tips about how to keep it awesome.


Instagram: it's not about the pictures it's about the sharing...
it's the documentation of life that makes me me care.
I don't share Neistat's interest in Bieber but I do wholeheartedly share the Instagram love, for the reasons quoted above; for the ease and fun of capturing moments, and more-than-moments. 
Also:  
Because it's so easy to capture small things, I pay greater attention to life (mine, others, everything!) including the stuff that will never make it into Instagram photo streams.

And if that's not half the point of living then what is?

vid source

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...