Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feeling Summer


Smells like summer!
 Although today was not warm, the bone chilling wind was occupied elsewhere and the sun stayed out for a while. Mid afternoon, Six fired up his beloved man-stove and I sat out on the deck with him listening to the sausages sizzle and breathing in that eau-de-bbq for all I was worth. It smelt so much like summer, I may as well have been wearing my shorts and tank top. Yes. I felt summer, in the middle of winter... albeit only for a few moments before the clouds crept back over the sun.



Tonight, still impressed by the magic of smell, I wondered if this new paper perfume could be applied to Kindles for similarly satisfying e-reading moments?

I could be convinced.
images:
sausage
book perfume

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...