Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shiny Things

Gosh - I too must be easily distracted - I just sat down to share something that made me smile today... and then noticed the date of my last post: May 1. A week without posting a single word has gone by! Every single time I logged on to blog this week my attention was waylaid by the "Blogs I'm Following".

Catching up on the blogs of others has hijacked my own posting windows. And it is time to change my easily distracted ways....

Whatever I sat down to share can wait; to avoid future distractions, I am off to remove some shiny blogs from my watch list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo! Jam, don't be so hasty. I'm not shiny at all, in fact there isn't any luster anywhere on my blog. I swear it's dull, dull, dull. You can ask anyone! Seriously, I would miss your wit and our blahfests. Trust me Jam, there is a serious wit deficit in my little world right now. =:O

katie k said...

I'll be back to read your words, Val. Your shiny blog was never in danger of being culled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...